New regulations are coming Feb 1 that effect if your email marketing promotions get delivered or get dumped.
No email delivery means no email business, leads, sales, traffic.
As an Affiliate marketer this is important to your business.
These regulations are designed to enhance the security, legitimacy, and reliability of email services.
At Worldprofit, we have taken proactive steps to ensure compliance well ahead of the deadline, and we want to reassure you that these changes come at no additional cost to you as our valued members.
Video: What every Affiliate Marketer needs to know about new Email Regulations imposed by Google, Yahoo and others.
Email Security Simplified: Understanding SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and TLS.
By George Kosch, CEO, Worldprofit.com
Here’s a brief and easy-to-understand explanation of these new regulations:
Mail Server Requirements:
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework): SPF is a validation system that helps prevent email spoofing. It specifies which IP addresses are authorized to send emails on behalf of your domain.
- DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail): DKIM adds a digital signature to your emails, allowing the recipient’s server to verify that the email was indeed sent by your domain and hasn’t been tampered with.
- DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance): DMARC builds on SPF and DKIM to provide further authentication and reporting capabilities. It helps prevent phishing and domain abuse.
- TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security):
TLS 1.2 is a cryptographic protocol that ensures secure and encrypted communication between email servers.
This encryption helps protect your email content from interception and tampering during transmission.
The Reasons for These New Regulations:
- Accountability: These regulations enhance the accountability of email senders, making it more difficult for malicious actors to impersonate legitimate domains.
- Security: By implementing SPF, DKIM, and DMARC, we can ensure that emails sent through our servers are authentic and haven’t been tampered with.
- Encryption: TLS 1.2 ensures that email transmissions are encrypted, adding an extra layer of security to your communications.
- Legitimacy of Email: These measures help filter out spam and phishing emails, improving the legitimacy of emails that reach your inbox.
What This Means for Worldprofit Members:
We have diligently implemented all of these new regulations to provide you with a secure and trustworthy email service.
As a result, the value of your Worldprofit Silver or Platinum VIP Membership has increased.
You can trust that these systems are in place, and there’s no need to purchase these services separately to ensure the delivery of your emails.
In summary, Worldprofit has proactively implemented these new mail regulations to enhance the security and legitimacy of our email services.
We are committed to providing you with a reliable and secure email experience as part of your membership.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team.
Worldprofit Tech and Customer Support