Home Business Bootcamp Training Day is every Friday morning at Worldprofit.
In the Nov 6 session, Instructor George Kosch spent a tremendous amount of time dedicated to marketing and promotion to help you get leads, traffic and sales for any and all your affiliate marketing programs.
Bootcamp Training Topics:
- NEW MEMBERS: What to know and DO to get out of the gate – skills and knowledge that rewards you for YEARS in this industry – AND how to get your INCLUDED purchase bonuses.
- Promotion: Common mistakes made by newbies. What it means to PROMOTE. What to do to get best results
- Why having your own domain name is necessary for the lifetime growth of your online business – stop thinking like an itty bitty affiliate marketer – start thinking like a business owner.
- The value to YOU of Worldprofit’s LIVE Business Center. What it is, what it does, how you benefit as a Member.
- OPERATION FULL STOP. Are you off track? Not sure what you are doing. Listen up. George shared what to do to get ON TRACK, how to start using and benefiting from your membership resources so your time is spent wisely to get results.
- The SECRET to Advertising! How to know where your Associates came from, how to access the source.
- Got your own affiliate programs you want to promote? George recommended some trusted ad sources at budget friendly rates
George Kosch’s DEMONSTRATIONS included in this training session.
DEMONSTRATION: How to access the sources sites for actual sales.
DEMONSTRATION: Affiliate Link Blaster
DEMONSTRATION: Benefits to Worldprofit’s Platinum VIP membership.
Start your training:
Left Menu under your badge and profile, click on START HERE.
Lesson 3 is KEY to your success and reveals how to activate your purchase BONUSES – don’t miss out on this – extremely valuable!
Please follow the instructions on Lesson 3 to get your bonuses and know how to access and what to do with them.
If you don’t follow the instructions and try to skip ahead you will get frustrated.
Take the time, it is worth it and will save you time and be profitable for you as your business grows.
SAVE THE DATE!
Your next LIVE interactive training session is FRIDAY NOV 13, 2020. 8 AM CT / 9 AM ET.
Worldprofit’s weekly training sessions are informal and all Member questions encouraged. If you need a demonstration or a service or software explained in more detail, simply ask. The skills you learn in the training can be applied to marketing your own affiliate programs and / or promoting Worldprofit services to earn sales commission. The training, our support is all devoted to helping YOU start and GROW your own online business now and for many years to come. Worldprofit provides the foundation for your business, the tools, the building blocks for growth – plus – the training and support you need.
About George Kosch. your Bootcamp Instructor, CEO, Co-Founder, Worldprofit Inc.
George Kosch is a former Captain (Jet Pilot) in the Royal Canadian Air Force, he took early retirement 25 years ago to create Worldprofit Inc., in 1994 along with co-founder Sandi Hunter. Every Friday, Worldprofit provides members with LIVE interactive training to teach you about affiliate marketing, to help you access and use the tremendous number of resources in your membership, all designed with 1 purpose – to help you grow your own successful online business. Who better to teach you then the actual architect of Worldprofit’s software, training and marketing system, George Kosch himself.
Worldprofit’s system is a comprehensive all inclusive business training and marketing platform. Learn at your own pace by following the online lessons geared to helping you learn about online marketing and how to use your Worldprofit member resources. Treat your Worldprofit business like that, a business. Be professional. be prepared to learn, put the time and effort into starting and growing it over time.
Use Worldprofit tools, software, advertising and training to grow any and all your online affiliate programs, to promote Worldprofit services, or those of our recommended vendors.
Not a member of Worldprofit yet?
Get a free Associate membership here.