[category Home Business Bootcamp Training with George Kosch]
[tags lazy blogger, prospect manager, software tools,CC Cleaner]
George Kosch started the June 26th, 2015 Home Business Bootcamp training by welcoming all Silver and Platinum VIP Members. He then dug right into the training segments, encouraging questions throughout.
1. Beginners Training Segment
Topics of importance to NEW members at Worldprofit
Basics of promotion
Gettting started with the bootcamp lessons
How to get help / support 7 days a week.
2. Advanced Training Segment for more experienced marketers.
– Time saving tips for speeding up your promotion.
– Money making strategies using tools and resources in your Member area.
– Using your prospect manager to send messages to your leads
– How to use the graphics programs in the member area to create banners and ebook covers
– The easy way to blog is demonstrated using Worldprofit’s Lazy Blogger Program
– List Building, and why this is so imporant for earnng income today but GROWING your income over time.
3. Monitors Training Segment
-Information on how to become a Monitor and get started with the training.
-Perks that Monitors enjoy. Benefits for YOU to volunteer to be a Monitor.
-Volunteering hours (Monitor Schedule)
-How to get started.
4. Final Remarks
Thank you to everyone who attended the LIVE training. We appreciate your comments, questions and feedback.
The recording of the training can be viewed here:
Next LIVE training with George Kosch is Friday July 3rd. 8 AM CT / 9 AM ET.
Yours In Success,
George Kosch is co-founder of Worldprofit and has been in business online for over 20 years.